INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRESENTERS AND PARTICIPANTS
The presentation slide template can be downloaded from this link
The Presentation rules and Guideline for both Presenter and Session Chair can be downloaded from this link
For the tentative presentation time: Please download from this link
The authors prepared the following Documents for Accepted Papers:
1. The full paper should be prepared in electronic format using Microsoft Word, according to the publication guidelines and templates, and then convert these files to PDF . Please note that each paper shall consist of a maximum of 10 (ten) pages.
2. Response to reviewer comments need to be uploaded.
3. Consent-to-Publish form: The Consent-to-Publish form has to be signed by the authors of each paper, at least by the corresponding author, and collected electronically together with the final version of the paper.
4. Permission Request form: We would like to impress upon paper authors that they should obtain permissions from the previous publisher for any material they want to reuse.
- All accepted papers (submitted within the due date 30 Sep 2019) will be published in Springer Book Series Proceedings (SCOPUS). The Publisher intends to publish the Work under the imprint Springer. The Work may be published in the book series Water Resources Development and Management, currently Indexed by SCOPUS, ISSN: 1614-810X.
- Poster presentation, due date 31 October 2019. Posters will only be published in the conference abstract program book. No Additional fees are required.
- Upon acceptance by the publisher those who want to Publish their articles in SCOPUS or ISI indexed Journal will pay additional RM 1000, the due date is 21 October 2019 and anticipated publication time within six months. The organizer has the right to change to other SCOPUS/ISI indexed journal